OSU Extension's vision, mission, and values provide the foundation for strategic initiatives that align with the priorities of the university and the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES); national Extension networks; and community collaborators.
Current OSU Extension strategic initiatives focus on:
- Urban engagement that addresses Ohio's urban influence and facilitates connections along the urban-suburban-rural continuum.
- Commitment to the Customer Experience
A customer relationship management (CRM) system creates a pathway to a better customer experience and improved integrated reporting.
- Program reviews. The purpose of a program review is to guide program development on a continual basis. A program review is a process that evaluates the status, effectiveness, and progress of programs and helps identify future direction and priorities.
- Innovative impacts that are relevant locally, responsive statewide, recognized nationally, and in some cases connected globally.
- The client, partner, and employee experience.
Strategy is the continuous co-aligning of the organization and its environment (Thompson, 1967).
Julie M. Fox, Associate Professor, Ph.D. ♦ email@example.com
Director of Strategic Initiatives and Urban Engagement, Department of Extension
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES)
2120 Fyffe Road, Suite 25N, Columbus, OH 43210
Office: 614-292-0456 ♦ Mobile: 740-708-0993