Our Mission: Education through publishing. We provide educational materials that help fulfill Ohio State University Extension’s land-grant mission.
For Ohioans and others
Looking for information to improve your life, community, or business?
Check out our free fact sheets, covering everything from gardening to food safety to farming, on Ohioline.
Our for-sale 4-H books and Extension bulletins can be found on the new Extension Publications store. Learning Lab Kits can be purchased here, but will soon be available on our Extension Publications store.
For our contributors
Ready to create a fact sheet, bulletin, or book?
Fill out our handy request form here. You will be able to attach documents now, and after we receive your request we'll set up a Buckeye Box for your images and graphics.
Check list for submitting your document
- Final text document
- Text approved by all authors
- Text peer reviewed and approval received following author's department's procedure
- Photos obtained or photo needs identified
- Permissions received for photos and graphics
- Table and graph information ready to go