To maintain high professional standards for Ohio State University Extension, decisions regarding A&P promotion merit considerable evaluation of candidates’ teaching, creative work and service. All candidates for promotion are reviewed by a committee comprised of their supervisor, respective assistant director(s) and the associate director, programs. This committee’s recommendation informs the decision which is ultimately made by the director of Extension.
More specific information is found in the following:
- Guide for Preparing Your A&P Promotion Narrative
- Instructions for A&P Promotion Submission
- Review Process for A&P Promotion
- Timeline-Calendar for A&P Promotion
- General Expectations of Each Educator Level
For more information, contact the OSU Extension director's office: