OSU Extension

Connecting The Ohio State University to Ohioans Ohio State University Extension OSU Extension [https://extension.osu.edu]

Records Retention

General records retention schedules for the University (personnel and non-personnel) can be found at: http://library.osu.edu/projects-initiatives/osu-records-management/reten...
Use this record for all of your records retention needs. For specific information on 4-H records, contact the State 4-H Office.

The Office of Human Resources also maintains a personnel records retention guide. It can be found at http://hr.osu.edu/policy/policy120.pdf. This would supersede any personnel records retention information found in the general records section.

The college has guidelines as well.

Updated – April 2015