Cheryl has worked for the director of OSU Extension since June 2008. She serves as liaison between the Extension director's office, CFAES Communications and all Extension county offices/units to clarify organizational expectations, streamline processes, and facilitate interpretation of and compliance with branding requirements, web content management and general marketing practices.
Cheryl supports the Extension Administrative Cabinet, prepares and provides content for presentations from the director's office, provides guidance and editorial input on general Extension publications and annual report materials, and handles other internal communication and marketing needs.
Prior Professional Experience
- Ohio State Department of Horticulture and Crop Science: program coordinator
- OFA – an Association of Floriculture Professionals: manager – communications
- Ohio 4-H Foundation: foundation resource manager
- Ohio Soybean Council and Ohio Soybean Association: director – communications
- Meister Publishing Company: assistant editor
- Master of Science in agricultural education, agricultural communications emphasis (The Ohio State University)
- Bachelor of Science in journalism (Ohio University)