Ready to create a fact sheet, bulletin, or book?
Fill out our handy request form here. You will be able to attach documents now, and after we receive your request we'll set up a Buckeye Box for your images and graphics.
Checklist for submitting your document
- Final text document is the one being submitted.
- Text has been approved by all authors.
- Text has been peer reviewed and approval has been received following author's departmental or program area peer review procedure. (For more information, see Review Process for OSU Extension Educational Materials.)
- According to APA Style, each work cited must appear in the reference list, and each work in the reference list must be cited in the text (or in a table, figure, footnote, or appendix).
- Photos have been obtained or photo needs are identified.
- Permissions for photos and graphics are in place via the CFAES release form here. (For more information, see the OSU Marketing site. Login required.)
- Table and graph information is ready to go.
Fill out this form to find the number of pageviews, users by country of origin, device category, and operating system for any date range.