Western ARS Agronomy Field Day
Registration begins at 8:30am, with the program starting at 9am. Speakers planned for the day include:
- Peter Thomison – Season outcomes for Corn, the good the bad and the ugly
- Pierce Paul and Anne Dorrance – too dry for diseases? Try again.
- Mark Loux – A lively discussion of herbicide tolerant crops will ensue.
- Kelley Tillmon – Insects keep creeping up on our crops – what’s here for 2016?
- Precision Ag questions? – we expect John Fulton and his high-speed planter and Alex Lindsey to talk about crop sensors as well.
BBQ box lunch after the morning activities. Pre-registration required by July 15, lunch is included – $20 per person payable on-site.