Green and Sustainable Wastewater Treatment - Mound Systems
- How soil and sand removal pollutants – Dr. Karen Mancl
- Determining the soil vertical separation distance – Dr. Brian Slater
- Lunch on your own
- Gathering soil information from the soil survey and soil evaluation reports – Dr. Slater
- Mound sizing and layout – Dr. Mancl
- Pressure dosing systems – Dr. Mancl
Bring your computer and learn how to access soil survey data online. Continuing education: the organizers have applied for six contact hours for installers, pumpers, service providers and sanitarians.
$200 registration fee per person, includes all design manuals.
Send registration request to: Holly Bartholomew at First Class Conferences – Mound Workshop 2015, PO Box 1367, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29465. Phone: 877-463-8331 or fax: 843-471-2369. Make check payable to: First Class Conferences; include name, address, county, phone number, email (for confirmation).