Give 'em the Pickle Customer Service Workshop
We're all in the same business, the people business. It's not what we make or sell that's critical; it's how we take care of the people who buy it. Our job is to make customers (internal and external) happy. What's the best way to do that? By giving our "pickles." "Pickles" are those special or extra things you do to make people happy. It may be doing something extra for a customer or sending a handwritten thank you to them. The trick is figuring out what your customers want, then making sure they get it, that's the "Pickle!"
Great companies and successful employees do four things:
- Service: Make serving others your number one priority. You work in a noble profession, so be proud of what you do and where you work.
- Attitude: Choose your attitude. How you think about the customer is how you will treat them. In a way, you're in show business, so play the part!
- Consistency: Customers return because they like what happened the last time. Set high service standards and live them every day.
- Teamwork: Commit to teamwork; look for ways to make each other look good. In the end, everything you do ends up in front of the customer.
You will learn to:
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Change your attitude to remain positive
- Determine an action plan to provide consistent quality service.
The workshop will be facilitated by Beth Flynn. Cost is $75 per participant. Register online at https://regonline.com/seriesleadership.