4-H AQCA Inservice
- Time: check in begins at 9 a.m.; the welcome begins at 9:30 am.
- For the entire daily events, refer to the attached draft agenda.
- Location: Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center, 2201 Fred Taylor Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43210
- Parking permit and map will be sent out to registrants closer to the date.
- Attire: Business casual
- Food: We will provide lunch and grab and go snacks along with beverages
As Extension professionals, you are welcome to invite key volunteers, Fair Board members, and others who help conduct countywide programs, such as youth quality assurance, livestock shows, field days, etc. Please extend our invitation and share this registration form and information with them.4
Additional Information about Certifying vs Recertifying:
(1) Individuals attending to BECOME CERTIFIED as county QA coordinators to either train volunteers to be county QA instructors and/or teach QA to youth MUST attend ALL morning sessions, 3 breakout sessions and the required QA Certification session, held during Breakout Session 4. Individuals may choose to attend 4 breakout sessions and the 4:10-4:40pm QA Certification session, held for the purpose of allowing attendees to participate in all 4 breakouts. Certificates will be distributed at 4:10pm and 4:45pm.
(2) Individuals attending to RENEW their quality assurance certification MUST attend ALL morning sessions and 4 AFTERNOON BREAKOUT SESSIONS to receive their renewal certificates after Breakout Session 4 at 4:10pm.