Registration closing soon - Deadline December 4, 2019 at 11:59 pm! go.osu.edu/EAC2019Reg
All-Conference Pass registrationt: $179
Day 1 only registration: $75
Day 2 only registration: $125
Day 3 only registration: $75
Extension Annual Awards Luncheon ONLY: $50
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 11:59pm
No late registrations will be accepted.
Location and Hotel Accommodations
Hyatt Regency Columbus | 350 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215
- Overnight accommodations are available in a group block for the reduced rate of $122/night, plus lodging tax (total cost should be approximately $135/night). This rate is for either single or double occupancy.
- Reservation link: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/CMHRC/G-OEAC
- If you need additional assistance, please contact us at 877-803-7534.
- If the group rate is no longer available, prevailing rates may be offered for some or all of your dates.
- Reservations must be made no later than Monday, December 2, 2019
- Parking is available at the Hyatt Regency for a reduced, event rate of $12 per day.
- The event location is conveniently attached to the Hyatt Regency, in the Northwest portion of the building. It is also attached to the Greater Columbus Convention Center.
Requests and Approval
To register, you will need an eRequest (PR#) or T#. Please review the document below for more information on requirements.
Those who live or work within the 45 miles of the Hyatt Regency will need to submit their own individual exception form with the business purpose and justification for spending the night.
T# and eRequest Requirements Document
Policy Exception Form
Biometric Screening Appointments
The OSU Health Plan's RN Health Promotion Specialist(s) will be offering biometric screening appointments. Follow the directions on the Bio Screening Registration Information document to schedule your appointment today!
Thank You Sponsors
- Ohio State University Extension Administration
- Ohio Joint Council of Extension Professionals
- Keith L. Smith Innovation in Extension Lecture Fund
- CFAES Department of Entomology
- Ohio State University Extension Publishing
- Ohio State University Office of Outreach and Engagement
- Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center
- UniPrint - The Ohio State University
In January 2019, the Extension Annual Conference (Jan 24-25) and Community Engagement Conference (Jan 23-24) were held in conjunction for the second year. The conferences brought together faculty, staff, students, and community partners to focus on professional development and networking, while exploring new potential engagement partnerships. The theme was Partnering for a Resilient and Sustainable Future. To learn more about the Extension portion, visit our "history" page, and to learn more about the Community Engagement Conference, visit cec.osu.edu.