On December 16-18, 2019, OSU Extension will once again host its own, unique conference. The proposal submission window is closed, and the conference program will be available in the near future.
Location and Hotel Accommodations
Hyatt Regency Columbus | 350 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215
- Overnight accommodations are available in a group block for the reduced rate of $122/night, plus lodging tax (total cost should be approximately $135/night). This rate is for either single or double occupancy.
- Reservation link: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/CMHRC/G-OEAC
- If you need additional assistance, please contact us at 877-803-7534.
- If the group rate is no longer available, prevailing rates may be offered for some or all of your dates.
- Reservations must be made no later than Monday, December 2, 2019
- Parking is available at the Hyatt Regency for a reduced, event rate of $12 per day.
- The event location is conveniently attached to the Hyatt Regency, in the Northwest portion of the building. It is also attached to the Greater Columbus Convention Center.
Registration and Conference Pricing
Conference Registration will open the week of November 4 and close the week of December 2, 2019.
Options will include single-day prices and an all-conference package. An awards ceremony meal only ticket will also be available.
All breakout session offerings will be included with the ability to select your preferred session to attend.
In January 2019, the Extension Annual Conference (Jan 24-25) and Community Engagement Conference (Jan 23-24) were held in conjunction for the second year. The conferences brought together faculty, staff, students, and community partners to focus on professional development and networking, while exploring new potential engagement partnerships. The theme was Partnering for a Resilient and Sustainable Future. To learn more about the Extension portion, visit our "history" page, and to learn more about the Community Engagement Conference, visit cec.osu.edu.