General records retention schedules for the University (personnel and non-personnel) can be found at: http://library.osu.edu/projects-initiatives/osu-records-management/reten...
Use this record for all of your records retention needs. For specific information on 4-H records, contact the State 4-H Office.
The Office of Human Resources also maintains a personnel records retention guide. It can be found at http://hr.osu.edu/policy/policy120.pdf. This would supersede any personnel records retention information found in the general records section.
If you have questions about these schedules contact the appropriate department:
- Business Office: http://osuebusiness.ag.ohio-state.edu
- Human Resources: http://extensionhr.osu.edu/
- 4-H: http://www.ohio4h.org/
- Family and Consumer Sciences: http://fcs.osu.edu/
- Agricultural and Natural Resources: http://extension.osu.edu/topics/agriculture
- Community Development: http://comdev.osu.edu/