Effective August 1, 2010 supervision will be handled as follows:
County Extension director responsibilities:
- Supervision including performance evaluation and feedback.
- Do two check-ins during year (with input from appropriate educator).
- Provide and approve adequate equipment and resources (travel, computer, etc).
- Ensure observation of teaching done either by CED or educator.
- Provide teaching observation feedback, or ensure educator has provided feedback.
Educator from program area responsibilities:
- Assist in development of Plans of Action with input from CED, Advisory Committee, and needs assessment.
- Ensure input into OSU:pro.
- Identify appropriate contribution to EERA.
- Observe employee teaching if determined appropriate in consultation with CED.
Approved by OSUE Administrative Cabinet, July 2010